Bunny and Clyde

goodbye :/



...i hope this isn't forever, i hope i get you back before you die. i cried a little today, i wish i could keep you. you'll be back.







Bunny and Clyde, I'll really miss you and I'm sad. I'm going to miss your noses and your ears. I'll miss that soft soft fur behind your skulls. I'll miss you running around the yard. I'll miss watching your hairs blow in the wind. I'm going to miss watching louis chase you and kiss you. I'll probably miss singing to you.

Bunny and Clyde, I'm not going to miss cleaning your cage. I really won't miss the track marks you leave all over my chest. I won't miss buying you stuff. Also, you guys were assholes a lot of the time.

im pretty sure louis already misses you...


my little family is being torn apart, i need a small farm, i'll get one.

until then ....

2 comments: